Written to order, these aids to practice could help
you improve your jazz riffs or oboe concerto and save pounds on the hire of an accompanist. Just state the instrumental
piece or chord structure and style you want. Please contact me to discuss your exact requirements.
Sent to you on CD or as a midi file.
I will prepare Backing Tracks to accompany the following (with some examples and comments from people I have helped)
- Instrumentalists -
- "Cha-Cha" for Alto Sax - from "Jazz Dances" (General Midi - jazz backing) with solo instrument.
"These pieces really helped me develop my jazz phrasing" - KD. (West Midland Light Orchesrta)
- Shows -
"A huge thank you for the work you did for us on "The King and I" - Katie.
- Audition pieces -
- "The Lark" from The Aviary by Richard Rodney Bennett (General Midi - Piano)
"Very clear and precise. Thanks." - JC (CBSO Chorus Audition)
- Study works
- Play along. Minus one for duets, trios, etc. -
- Full Version of one of the "Handfull Of Pieces" Minus One without the Alto part. (General Midi - Saxophone Quartet)
"It's great to be able to play along. Just like being part of a group." - AJ.
- Examination Pieces (All ABRSM grades for any instrument or voice)
"I can't thank you enough. I was able to practice it over and over again without having to worry about an accompanist. It certainly helped me get a higher mark. - PR."
Some of my other music is available for purchase. Please see my Products and Services page for details.